- 2015 Creative Director for micro publishing company Heart and Mind Press
- 2008-2011 Created a public art commission for the City of Phoenix and Sky Harbor Airport. A Terrazzo floor design for Terminal 3 Baggage Claim area. 25000 sq. ft area. Design and mitigation began 2008, construction began April 2010, completion January, 2011.
- 2016 (September ’15 – Jan.’16) Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum, “Chicano State of Mind” Mesa AZ
- 2013 (June 1 to July 27) Art Intersection artintersection.com Gilbert, AZ Group show
- 2013 (February 21 – March 22) Shemer Art Center, Scottsdale, AZ Group show
- 2006 (December – February 2007) Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum, Mesa AZ
- 2003 (July- Aug. ) Chiaroscuro Gallery, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- 2003 (January-March) Etherton Gallery, Tucson, AZ Group show
- 2002 (December) Marshall Arts Galery, Scottsdale, AZ “Sueños” solo exhibition
- 2001-2002 Touring Exhibition in México, curated by Museo de la Ciudad, Santiago de Querétaro,MX
- Museo de la Ciudad, Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., MX, solo exhibition
- Belles Artes San Miguel de Allende, GTO., MX, solo exhibition and FAI Save The Children MX fundraiser
- Casa de la Cultura de Celaya, Celaya, GTO, MX, solo exhibition
- 2001 Tucson Museum of Art, Tucson, Az “The 2001 Arizona Biennial”
- 2009 Communication Arts Magazine Design Annual -Loteria Greeting Cards
- 2002 Artist Professional Development Grant, The Arizona Commission for the Arts
- 2001 NEA and The Arizona Commission for the Arts, Artist Projects Grant
- 2014 Illustrated children’s Books “How to Celebrate Winter Solstice” published by Heart and Mind Press
- 2013 Illustrated children’s Books “How We Became a Family” published by Heart and Mind Press and “Golemito” published by New South Books.
- 2013 “100 Artists of the Southwest” by Ashley Rooney Schiffer Publishing
- 2006 Sioux City Iowa, Art Center Museum Catalog “La Lotería Una Ventana en la Cultura e Historia de México”
- 2006 book “100 Artist of the Southwest” by Douglas Bullings
- 2005 Contributing author of “Encyclopedia Latina” Scholastic Library Publishing Co.
- 2003 book, “Loteria!” Author Ilan Stavans, Artwork by Teresa Villegas, U of A Press
- 2001 The Wall Street Journal, Review of The Arizona Biennial
- 2001 The Arizona Republic, Review of the Arizona Biennial
- 1998, ’97 Arizona Illustrated, KUAT Television, Featured Artist Interview
- 1998-99 University of Arizona, Tucson, Adjunct Instructor, Art Dept.
- 1995 University of Arizona, Tucson, Adjunct Instructor Art Dept.
- 1990-1995 The Arizona Daily Star Newspaper, Staff Artist/Illustrator/Graphic Designer
- 1989-90 Harbinger House Book Publishers, Art Director and Graphic Designer
- 1989 Bachelor of Fine Arts, University of Arizona, Tucson
- Mesa Contemporary Art Museum, permanent collection. Mesa, AZ
- Frost Library, special collections, Amherst College, Amherst, MA
Press, Media, Interviews